What Is Certified Business Analysis Professional(cbap) Certification and Training Course?
CBAP training is one of the well known and reputed training among the business professionals. CBAP is an acronym of Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP). It is professional certification course and standard trademark from International Institute of Business Studies(IIBS). Currently CBAP certification is most recognized certificate in the industry for business analysis professionals.
Certified Business Analysis Professional(cbap) Course Description
CBAP® Certification (Certified Business Analysis Professional™) is the level three professional certification from the IIBA® for individuals with extensive business analysis experience. CBAP certification acknowledges intermediate to senior business analysts with 5+ years of experience who may also lead other BAs.
Curriculum for CBAP Online Training Course
The entire syllabus for CBAP online training course is designed in accordance with Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK Guide).
- Introduction to CBAP certification
- Intro to BABOK V3
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Underlying Competencies
- Information Technology Perspectives
- Business Architect Perspectives
4) What you will learn in this CBAP online training course?
We also provide CBAP Readiness Assessment, to measure your knowledge areas and enhance your career development. Upon the course completion you will be able to:
- Pass the IIBA-CBAP® exam
- You get globally certified recognition
- Understand Business Analysis Key Concepts
- Understand the Business Analysis Core Concept Model
- Become ready for advance Business Analyst certifications
- Guide practices related to 30 business analysis tasks in six knowledge areas
- Understand 50 business analysis tools and techniques
- Understand the five business analysis perspectives: Agile, Business Intelligence, Information Technology, Business Architecture and Business Process Management
5) Who should take this CBAP training course?
Any candidate with at least five years of experience as a business analyst, with verifiable 7500 hours of Business Analysis hands-on experience which could be recorded against individual projects and specific BA activities, can apply for the CBAP online training course. The course is ideally suitable for the intermediate and senior business analyst. Business Analyst, System Analyst, Project Manager, Program Manager, IT manager/Director or Scrum Master are the best suited participants for CBAP training and certification program.
6) Why should you take this CBAP certification training course?
Here are certain convincing points about why you should opt for CBAP online training course:
- It provides recognition of your skills and competence for doing a job, which will allow you to justify your experience and improve the employability.
- Professional certifications provides an affordable and focused alternate to the university education that many can’t afford due to their high cost and longer time schedule.
- Professional certification courses mainly focus on the fundamentals and ensure that the certificate holder has the minimum knowledge and skill in the related area.
- The hiring manager would find it more beneficial as the company can save time and money in training the prospective employee.
- The professional certification validate the company’s ability to assign knowledgeable and skill profession on the project. Sometime, the clients insist that the consultant or employee on their project must have the professional certification to ensure high quality delivery.
- Reputation of certification awarding body is important. Currently IIBA, and BCS are both highly recognized organization in the field of business analysis. Although PMI more recognized and offering PMI-PBA, it has limited focus in terms of business analysis.
- It adds to increased in employee engagement, employment satisfaction and productivity that are the top ways of measuring the value of professional HR certification, as are reductions in staff churn, training, and recruitment costs.
- Re-certification ensures that the professionals stay updated in their field.