What Is Data science Certification and Training Course?
Data Science training is marvelous source of opportunities for data scientists. Leveraging those skills you can opt for more than 1.5 million high paying jobs. Companies hire data scientists to find insights and to solve meaningful business problems. Data scientists is new breed of data analytics experts that combine statistics, mathematics, programming, problem-solving, capturing data in ingenious ways, the ability to look at things differently to find patterns, along with the activities of cleansing, preparing, and aligning the data. We offer the data analytics, big data, and data science to improve exclusive access to experts in the industry, hands-on project experience, and a Masters certificate on completion, these packages will give you need to become an expert in your field of choice and land a top job.
Data science Course Description
The Data Science certification program doesn’t only focus on Big Data Science but also involves in-depth knowledge on business analytics. With this course you can gain an unbeatable skill set by learning data science with the leading analytical tools – SAS, R, Python and Advanced SAS (SQL and Macros). Whether you are a professional, a graduate or an analyst, rely on the leading analytics training institute to gain expertise in data science. In the meantime of course you will get a lifetime access to video lectures that you can watch for later reference as well.
Curriculum for Data science
The curriculum of data science certification is given as:
- Introduction to business analytics
- Introduction to R
- R programming
- R Data Structure
- Apply Functions
- Data Visualizations
- Introduction to Statistics
- Hypothesis Testing I
- Hypothesis Testing II
- Regression Analysis
Additionally, we also offer training course of Business Analytics with Excel.
What you will learn in this Data science online training course?
After completing of Data Science online training course, you would have mastered the most popular analytical tools – SAS, R, Python and Advanced SAS (SQL and Macros).
In the meantime, you will learn:
- Critical SAS programming skills.
- Accessing, transforming and manipulating data.
- Improving data quality for reporting and analytics.
- Fundamentals of statistics and analytics.
- Working with Hadoop, Hive, Pig and SAS.
- Exploring and visualizing data.
- Essential communication skills.
- Machine learning and predictive modeling techniques.
- How to apply these techniques to distributed and in-memory big data sets.
- Pattern detection.
- Experimentation in business.
- Optimization techniques.
- Time series forecasting.
Your updated data science skill set would enable you to build your analytics career in a better way.
Who should take this Data science training course?
With the increasing demand of data scientists you can choose data Science as a career or for those looking to enhance their learning, our course provides in-depth information. You don’t need any pre-requisites to opt for the course. However, machine learning is integral part of data science.
- IT professionals looking for a career switch into data science and analytics
- Software developers looking for a career switch into data science and analytics
- Professionals working in data and business analytics
- Graduates looking to build a career in analytics and data science
- Anyone with a genuine interest in the data science field
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness data science in their fields.
Why should you take this Data science certification training course?
- The Data Science Certification training enables you to communicate in the global community.
- A recent study by McKinsey indicates that the demand for Data Scientists is on the rise, with an estimated 50% demand-supply gap by 2018.
- Skilled, certified data scientists are among the highest-paid professionals in the IT industry, with the median salary for entry-level data scientists at $91,000, and managers making as much as $250,000 a year.
- There is a serious shortage of Data Scientists and this is a major concern for Top MNCs around the world. All this means the major corporations are ready to pay high salaries for professionals with the right Data Science skills.