What Is Data Science with SAS Certification and Training Course?
SAS training is globally recognized to validate your SAS knowledge. It is the software suite designed to mine, alter, manage and retrieve data from a variety of sources and perform its statistical analysis. Data scientists are the people who make sense out of all this data and figure out just what can be done with it. The demand for data scientists is increasing so quickly, that McKinsey predicts that by 2018, there will be a 50% gap in the supply of data scientists versus demand. IBM predicts that data scientists will sour by 28% by 2020. The job title of “Data Scientist” is marked as the classic title among the professionals.
Data Science with SAS Course Description
SAS course is designed for clearing the SAS Certified Base Programmer Exam. You’ll learn how to apply data manipulation and optimization techniques; advanced statistical concepts like clustering, linear regression and decision trees; data analysis methods to solve real world business problems and predictive modeling techniques. The entire training course content is in line with the certification program and helps you clear the certification exam with ease and get the best jobs in the top MNCs.
As part of SAS training you will be working on real time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real world industry scenario thus helping you fast track your career effortlessly. At last, in the training program there will be a quiz that perfectly reflects the type of questions asked in the certification exam and helps you score better marks in certification exam.
Data Science with SAS Curriculum
SAS course is outlined as follows:
- Course Overview
- Analytics Overview
- Introduction to SAS
- Combining and Modifying Data Sets
- PROC SQL
- SAS Macros
- Basics of Statistics
- Statistical Procedures
- Data Exploration
- Advanced Statistics
- Working with Time Series Data
- Designing Optimization Models
- Projects- Case studies
- Course Feedback
What you will learn in this SAS online training course?
In the SAS online training training course you will have access to our course videos and live sessions. There is no particular system requirement for this course since the tools required for this course (Excel, SAS and Tableau) can easily be installed on almost every laptop with basic configuration available these days. However, if possible, it is recommended to have 64-bit operating system. We have specially curated study material and sample question for SAS Certification. After the course completion, you will learn:
- Gain an understanding of SAS, the role of GUI, library statements, importing and exporting of data and variable attributes
- Gain an in-depth understanding of statistics, hypothesis testing, and advanced statistics techniques like clustering, decision trees, linear regression, and logistic regression
- Learn the various techniques for combining and modifying datasets like concatenation, interleaving, one-to-one merging and reading. You will also learn the various SAS functions and procedure for data manipulation
- Understand PROC SQL, its syntax, and master the various PROC statements and subsequent statistical procedures used for analytics including PROC UNIVARIATE, PROC MEANS, PROC FREQ, PROC CORP, and more.
- You will also learn about various data modeling, data mining, visualization and predictive analysis techniques
- You will gain thorough knowledge of the SAS variables, functions and operators.
- Compiling and executing SAS datasets
- You will also gain knowledge of the advanced SAS and SAS Base
- Upon completion of the training course you can apply for some of the best jobs in top MNCs around the world at top salaries.
Who should take this SAS training course?
Data analytics and qualitative analysis is the key knowledge expected from the data scientist. There are no specific prerequisites for the course, however basic knowledge of SQL will be extremely helpful. Fresher candidates from various quantitative backgrounds, like Engineering, Finance, Maths, Business Management who want to target job profiles regarding SAS Analytics and Reporting and Excel-VBA or Tableau based MIS/BI analyst profiles can always opt for SAS certification. Specially targeting to the programmers and quality analysers, the course found to be apt for:
- Business Intelligence professionals
- Software developers and architects
- ETL, SQL, data warehouse and analytics professionals
- Project managers
- Mainframe and testing professionals
Why should you take this SAS certification training course?
Big Data is the future of our Data world. Out of several benefits of SAS certification, few are listed as:
- Diverse opportunities: The biggest benefits of getting SAS certified is how it opens doors to employment. SAS certification demonstrates that you can learn your job more quickly.
- Market demand: Since, SAS emerges as a key research data analysis tool, it is in demand in the market. Every company is looking for SAS resources.
- Advance opportunities: After completing the foundation SAS certification, you can opt for the advance level of SAS programming. This further open the option as a data analyst in future. Also, SAS certified individuals can qualify for discounts on other SAS training.
- Global Certification Program: The IT Industry has already recognized the universal value of SAS and hence has begun to demand for skilled employees in this particular data analytics tool.