What Is Six Sigma Certification and Training Course?
Six Sigma Green Belt Training provides you with the foundation knowledge of Six Sigma philosophies and principles (including supporting systems and tools). Lean Six Sigma is the work methodology which relies on the collaborative team effort with reducing the time wastage and improving work performance. It does so, by following the DMAIC approach that implies Defining, Measuring, Analyzing, Improving, and Controlling. The managerial approach aims at terminating the eight waste processes that any lean enterprise may face:
- Non-Utilized Talent
Lean Six Sigma is a cooperative managerial concept of Lean and Six Sigma. Lean accelerates Six Sigma, delivering greater results than what would typically be achieved by Lean or Six Sigma individually. The term “Six Sigma” is derived from a field of statistics known as process capability. The term refers to the ability of manufacturing processes to produce a very high proportion of output within specification.
Six Sigma Course Description
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is introduced as the second stage of Lean Six Sigma Master’s program. Lean Six Sigma course provide you all the necessary skills in order to tackle difficult problems by providing you with a structured roadmap for implementing changes and improvement techniques that have been proven after years of experience and analysis. With our Lean Six Sigma online training course you will gain the experience of working on the real life projects that you can never learn by simply reading books and lot of surplus study material. You’ll learn the core principles of Lean Six Sigma, how to implement quality projects and applications, and how to use the Minitab tool for effective statistical analysis. Six Sigma certification is designed to prove your proficiency in understanding the fundamentals of this process improvement technique. The ultimate goal of the course is to reduce defects and improve business processes to gain the fruitful outcome.
Curriculum for Six Sigma
The curriculum for the Lean six sigma course is aligned with ASQ and IASSC exams, integrates lean and DMAIC methodologies with the detailed real-project case studies. Throughout the course, you will read:
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Six Sigma and Organizational goals
- Define Phase
- Measure Phase
- Analyze Phase
- Improve Phase
- Control Phase
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Lean Management
What you will learn in this Lean six sigma online training course?
Upon successful achievement, experts will receive Green Belt Certification issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification™. Also, you will become eligible to apply for Lean Six Sigma Masters program. Once completing the Lean Six Sigma certification course, you will gain:
- Awareness of the practical application of Lean and Six Sigma concepts
- Swift reinforcement of exercises and simulations
- Become a key stakeholder in leading and implementing Lean Six Sigma projects in your organization
- Describe how to identify an improvement project in the Define phase
- Explain how to measure process and product in the Measure phase
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the Analyze phase
- Hands-on experience statistical software
- Convincing definition of the efficient operating levels for inputs and outputs in the Control phase
Who should take this Lean six sigma training course?
When talking about the business industry, staying ahead of the norm means always learning and improving your knowledge and skills to bring the best for your organization. The best thing about six sigma certification is that it is perfect for all businesses, whether you are a large corporation producing a product or a small business that specializes in customer service. So, even if you are looking to acquire job as Quality manager or you are aiming to establish your own business, Lean Six Sigma certification is profitable for you on both ends. This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is most apt for Quality System Managers, Quality Engineers, Quality Supervisors, Quality Analysts, and Managers, Quality Auditors and the individuals who want to learn and practice Lean Six Sigma Principles.
Why you should take this Lean six sigma certification training course?
Lean Six Sigma Certification training course aims at driving better profits for your organization within the competitive business market.
- Better job opportunities: As an industry-agnostic methodology, Six Sigma techniques are applied in aerospace, electronics, telecom, banking and financial services, IT, HR, marketing, and many more industries. Being Lean Six Sigma certified professional you have diverse job opportunities with better salaries. You are welcome in any industry you like to approach.
- Valued reputation: One of the primary reason of Lean Six Sigma certification is that the professionals get so much respect as the exams are not easy to pass—and executives and hiring managers at major companies are well aware of the fact.
- Adds value to your resume: As an individual, professional certifications are always an important benchmark that employers use to gauge the quality of a candidate. Lean Six Sigma certification brings you an opportunity to stand out in the crowd.
- Increases profit: It increases your organization revenue by streamlining your processes. Streamlined processes result in products or services that are completed faster and more efficiently without compromising with the quality.
- Decreases expenditure: By reducing the work on the activities that aren’t necessary and waste for your organization are reduced with the Lean Six Sigma approach. This ultimately minimizes organization’s investment. Lean Six Sigma enables you to fix processes that cost your organization valuable resources.
- Helps maintaining organizational hierarchy: Lean Six Sigma training will guide to maintain your organization’s hierarchy by involving your employees in the decision making approach and trust building with following the transparent organizational policies.