What Is PMP Certification and Training Course?
PMP certification meant for the Project Management Professionals. It is one of the known project management certifications worldwide. Based on the amount of time and money it takes to accomplish, it may seem daunting to get PMP certified. PMP certification is introduced by PMI (Project Management Institute). Founded in 1969, PMI is now the leading nonprofit membership association for the profession of project management and has grown to become a resource for 2.9 million professionals worldwide. With the Project Management Professional (PMP) training course you gain the validation to you as a role of the leading Project Manager. As a PMP, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.
Project Management Professional Training signifies that you speak and understand the global language of project management and connects you to a community of professionals, organizations and experts worldwide. PMP training aims at passing you in the PMP examination in your first attempt.
Curriculum for PMP Certification Training Course Online
The curriculum for the Project Management Professional Certification is designed to enable progressive project managers like you to power your organizations so as to meet the ever-evolving needs & requirements of the business. The curriculum is in accordance with PMBOK and accredited by the GAC, is as follows:
- Overview of PMP certification
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Process Groups
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Process Group View
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- Appendix of PMP list of Knowledge and Skills
- Tips and tricks to Enhance Your Knowledge
What you will learn in this PMP certification training course?
- During PMP online training course you will gain ideas about Technical Project Management, Strategic and Business Management and cost controlling.
- Modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation, Gant charts, mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimating, cost management and engineering economics.
- Developing a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques and adapting your approach to the context and constraints of projects.
- Delivering projects on scope, on time and on budget.
- Cultivating the people skills, trust and leadership necessary to meet project requirements.
- With the training, you can earn the required 35 PDUs to take the PMP certification exam
Who should take this PMP training course?
If you’re an experienced project manager responsible for all aspects of project delivery, leading and directing cross-functional teams, then the PMP is the right choice for you. The course is extremely suitable for the individuals who are aiming to become:
- Project Managers
- Associate/Assistant Project Managers
- Team Leads/Team Managers
- Project Executives/ Project Engineers
- Software Developers
Why should you take this PMP certification training course?
Gaining PMP certification positively impact your career in numerous ways. Few of the listed benefits of PMP certification training course are listed as:
- Being certified, dramatically increases your salary
- It offers you more job opportunities
- Improves your project performance
- Expands your market reach
- Sets you apart from the crowd
- Offers you global recognition
- Adds to your skill set
- Enables you to connect with the global communities